Become a part of our alternative health care team at Quinte Mind & Body!
In our clinic we offer many services for the physical body and mental health as well. We are a busy clinic that needs more practitioners to take some patients on and continue to grow their career. We encourage every practitioner to become the therapist they want to be and create a niche that will help your career expand. Want to join our team?...
Benefits to becoming a part of Quinte Mind & Body:
- Fast growing clientele. We have a waiting list of patients eager to join our schedule for treatment, plus more calling every day.
- Team based approach with treatment, meaning you get to become a part of a well rounded health care team that help each other out with patients, advice, support, treatment, and growth. In-house referral team for other conditions or concerns that may be out of your scope of practice.
- No In-house competition between therapist. We all have our own niches within our practice, so we are not competing for patients. Other current therapist have a full schedule and can not take on much more patients.
- Competitive salary / percentage split.
- Mentorship program. This is support and guidance that will teach you some of the most important tools for growing your massage therapy career that they don't teach you in school. Patient retention, treatments, molding your practice and finding your niche, career growth are just some of the topics covered.
- Clinic provides all supplies needed. Linens, lotions, tables, furniture for room, front desk, booking system, administrative tools, laundry in clinic, etc.
- You will have your own beautifully, yet professionally furnished treatment room.
- Clinic manages marketing, outreaches, etc to help you find new patients for growth.
- Freedom to create workshops, outreaches, classes, etc. if you desire.
- Collaboration with team members within clinic.
- Clinic is owned by a Massage Therapist with over 10 years of experience in the career.
- Be registered with the CMTO (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario), or be in the process of registration.
- Hold a registration with good standing.
- Be willing to work some evenings and/or a weekend.
Want to join our amazing health care team? Email your resume, or Call us Today! We can't wait to hear from you.
email@example.com / 613-968-5086
Position for: Full-time and/or Part-time